| Applications now open | Closing date: 12 November 2018 |
- Colliers International Graduate Training Programme will provide you with a first-class platform from which to launch your surveying career. It has been designed to ensure that you are able to demonstrate the required level of knowledge, skills, and behaviours associated with becoming a RICS qualified surveyor.
- If you have a passion for property, our programme is ideal for you.
- We welcome applications from candidates who already have, or are predicted to obtain, a RICS accredited degree by September 2019.
The Available Career Pathways (Vacancies)
- Building Surveying Graduate Programme – Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, London, Manchester.
A successful applicant will provide Building Surveying and Contract Administration Services to both Landlord and Occupier clients in the office, industrial, retail, licensed & leisure and private healthcare sectors.
- Quantity Surveying Graduate Programme – London.
A successful applicant will provide Quantity Surveying Services to both Landlord and Occupier clients in the office, industrial, retail, licensed & leisure and private healthcare sectors.
- Commercial Property Graduate Programme – Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh,Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester
This structured programme focuses on the completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
To Know More Or Apply;
- Please Visit the Official Website Of Colliers International by clicking here.