| Applications for Fall 2018 internships in Washington DC are currently open | Applications for 2019 internships in Salzburg Austria are currently open |
- Salzburg Global Seminar is an independent non-profit organization founded in 1947 to challenge current and future leaders to shape a better world.
- Salzburg Global convenes outstanding talent across generations, cultures and sectors to inspire new thinking and action, and to connect local innovators with global resources.
- interns are selected from across the world in a highly competitive process. While undergraduates who have completed at least three years of accredited study may apply, preference is given to recent college graduates or to those in early stage graduate studies whose interests and skills align well with Salzburg Global’s programs and activities.
Salzburg Global Seminar offers a number of three-month internship programs (non-accredited), which give interns the opportunity to not only enhance their skills and knowledge, but also access its impressive network of Salzburg Global Fellows.
For internships in Salzburg, Austria, Salzburg Global provides room and board at Schloss Leopoldskron and travel from and return to the intern’s country of residence. For internships in Washington, DC, Salzburg Global provides a stipend.
Featured Internship Openings
- Features Intern
An integral part of a small but busy communications team, this internship is perfect for a recent journalism school graduate who is passionate about writing features and telling stories that capture our programs’ impact. This internship is based in Salzburg, Austria.
- Fellowship Intern
Working directly alongside the Fellowship Manager, this internship needs a highly organized and detail-orientated multi-tasker with an interest in alumni relationship and event management. This internship is based in Salzburg, Austria.
- Social Media Intern
Working across multiple social media platforms, this internship is for an ambitious recent graduate keen to put their digital production and communications skills to the test and start their career as a social media manager. This internship is based in Salzburg, Austria.
- Development Intern
Based in Salzburg, Austria, this internship is perfect for a recent graduate who wants to gain experience in both fundraising and program delivery at a non-profit organization.
- International Non-Profit Development Intern (Campaign and Individual Giving)
Based in Washington, DC, this internship is for a recent graduate who wants to gain experience in non-profit fundraising and who is as confident in writing donor letters as they are in helping to organize events.
- Library Intern
Working in the historic Max Reinhardt Library at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria, this internship is for a highly organized, self-motivated recent library science graduate who is up to the challenge of managing a small collection and supporting staff research.
- Program Intern
Based in Salzburg, Austria, this internship is perfect for a self-motivated and pro-active recent or soon-to-be graduate who wants to gain experience in program delivery, from event planning and preparation to implementation, at a non-profit organization.
To Apply Or Find Out More About These Internship Positions;
- Please Visit Salzburgs Official Website here