Now Accepting Deadline: 31st October 2018 Value: Hourly Salary, Travel Allowance, Practical learning opportunities Countries: All Provider: World Bank
The World Bank Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank Group in international development. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
- Hourly Salary (Amount unspecified)
- Travel Allowance
- Practical learning opportunities
- 5 months (November 2018 –March 2019)
- Minimum period of 4 weeks (for those who cannot stay up to 5 months)
The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates for: Operations (Front Line) in the following fields:
- Human development (public health, education, nutrition, population)
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Private sector development, and other related fields
- Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- Must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D.’s degrees with plans to return to school full-time).
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
To Apply Or Know More About This Graduate Internship;
- Please click here to visit the official internship webpage.