Registration ongoing… | Date: 19-20 October 2018 | Venue: Business Design Centre Islington, London |
About the 2018 BMJ Career Fair
- The BMJ Careers Fair is a unique fair that brings together over 1,700 medical professionals each year. Delegates range from the hospital sector, general practice, community and public health, university and research, primary care, industry and commercial from all grades and specialties. At the fair, many medical professionals have the rare opportunity to meet up with fellow professionals from different countries across the world as well as commercial recruiters, locum agencies to overseas recruiters.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to over 45 career related seminars covering Interview techniques, how to be an effective leader, how to be more assertive, CVs and application forms and much more.
- Visit over 80 exhibitors and meet employers face to face.
- Attend a free 15 minute one to one career advice session. This will give you the opportunity to talk and be listened to by a skilled and impartial professional.
- Bring your CV for a review and tips – If you want to enhance your CV or check that it is as sharp as it can be, we will have a dedicated careers advisor who will be checking CVs at the Fair.
- Interact and network with over 1,700 other doctors from all grades and specialties.
- Access to downloadable presentations from seminars which took place over the two days.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance to add to your professional development portfolio.
Registration is free. Click here to register.