| Value: Full scholarship | Deadline: 23.59 (UK time) on Thursday 1 November 2018 | 20 Scholarship positions |
- The Saïd Foundation Scholarships Programme aims to promote education and development in the Middle East by providing educational and training opportunities to outstanding individuals who demonstrate the potential to become leaders and innovators of change. Our scholarships help career development and enable individuals to achieve impact in their professional fields and bring benefits to others in their countries of origin.
- 23.59 (UK time) on Thursday 1 November 2018.
- November 2018 – January 2019 (Application assessments)
- Mid-March 2019 (Interviews)
- End of May 2019 (Scholars selected)
- Tuition fees, full maintenance/living costs for the duration of your course, an arrival allowance, a thesis allowance, visa and healthcare surcharge fees and one economy return flight
- The Saïd Foundation offers approximately 20 new scholarships annually
- Hold Lebanese, Jordanian, Palestinian or Syrian, nationality. Candidates must permanently reside in the Foundation’s target region however the Foundation will consider Syrians residing elsewhere due to current circumstances in that country.
- Hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK 2.1 degree or higher. Candidates who are in their final year of their undergraduate degree will also be considered.
- Have work and/or voluntary experience relevant to their field of study and a clear career path on completion of their studies and return to their home country or region.
- Demonstrate leadership potential in their chosen field or sector.
- Have applied for an eligible course at a Foundation partner university (or have legitimate exceptional reasons for applying for a non-partner university).
- Meet the Foundation’s English language requirements (IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each band). Some universities have higher requirements so candidates are expected to meet these requirements too.
- Upload all required documentation.
To Apply or get more information about the scholarship;
- Please visit the providers website here