| Fully-Funded | Deadline: 30 November 2018 |
About the Scholarship
This Masters scholarship is made possible courtesy of The Bank of Namibia Postgraduate Bursary.
The Bank of Namibia offers a unique opportunity to Namibians who want to pursue postgraduate studies (Masters Degree) at recognized and reputable universities in SADC and internationally.
The Bank will sponsor studies in the following fields:
- International Finance and Trade
- International Banking
- Forensic Accounting
- The sponsorship amongst others can include cost of registration, tuition, accommodation, books, travel and living related cost for the duration of studies.
- Successful candidates will be required to enter into a Contract with the Bank before commencement of studies.
Persons who are interested in seizing this opportunity are required to meet the following criteria:
- A Namibian citizen;
- 40 years of age and younger;
- Be in possesion of an Undergraduate Degree.
You are required to submit the following:
- A comprehensive CV inclusive of certified copies of the following: identification document; all qualifications obtained, study transcripts and motivation letter;
- Proof of provisional acceptance at a reputable university;
- A provisional study programme, course outline and dissertation theme;
- A timeframe of your study.
- The Closing Date for applications is 30 November 2018.
To Apply For The Scholarship